- Vacuum upholstered furniture once every one or two weeks to remove abrasive dirt and grit that can build up and damage the fabric.
- Rotate and flip furniture cushions every so often to spread out the wear on them and prolong the life of your furniture.
- Put on a rubber mitt and run your hand over your upholstered furniture to remove pet hair or make it easier to pick up with a vacuum cleaner.
- Keep your blinds or curtains closed during the day while you are not at home. This will reduce your furniture’s exposure to sunlight, which can cause the fabric to fade.
- Have your upholstered furniture professionally cleaned every one to two years.
Get Your Free Estimate Appointment Now!
or Simply Call Us at (718) 233-3364